A Lighted Path is a new non-profit corporation launched by St. John the Divine in 2022. It is focused on relationship-based community engagement in areas of greatest need for the very young, school-aged youth, and young adults who are coming from hard places. A Lighted Path is in search of the gift of your time or talent in these five areas:
- Teaching About Working Through Conflict: Do you work in human resources or have training to lead a session on working through conflict on the job or in life in a productive, professional manner?
- Grant Writing: Do you have experience fundraising or writing grants?
- Sports and Fitness: Could you come and play pickup basketball one evening a week or lead a yoga class for our Adults in Training?
- Resume Writing and Job Interviews: Can you lead a resume writing and/or job interview workshop?
- Summer Internship Opportunities: Are you able to offer an internship opportunity or an office visit tour for members of our Adults in Training program?
If any of these opportunities to serve resonate with you, please fill out our volunteer form!