There are many ways to give to St. John the Divine
- Cash or Check: Place your cash or check in the offering plate or use one of the envelopes in the pews or seatbacks. You may also request personalized member envelopes. Checks and money orders may also be mailed to St. John the Divine Church, 2450 River Oaks Blvd., Houston, TX 77019. To receive credit for cash donations, you must note the donor’s name on the envelope.
- Envelopes: Make regular payments by check using personal, numbered envelopes provided to all who request them. Contact J to request envelopes.
- Bank Draft/EFT: Use your bank’s online bill-paying system and set up one-time or regular weekly, monthly, or other periodic payments directly to the church.
- SJD Online Payment: Give a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift electronically through our secure, online payment system.
- Text to Give: Text 'SJD' and a dollar amount to 73256. If your payment info is stored, click on the GIVE 'dollar amount'. If not, fill in your payment information.
- Tax-Smart Giving Methods: Make a gift to St. John the Divine by using tax-smart giving strategies that can lower income taxes, raise spendable income, and increase charitable giving. In any of these cases, please alert Suzanne Boué, at email@example.com to ensure that your pledge payment is properly credited. Here are three tax-smart ways to give:
- Estate Planning: Make St. John the Divine part of your estate plan through legacy giving.
As with all tax and financial decisions, be sure to consult your CPA and/or professional financial advisor.
If you have any questions about generosity at St. John the Divine, please contact Suzanne Boué at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.354.2218.